2* Charger Cable for Fitbit Alta.
6* Ultra Clean Screen Protector for Fitbit Alta
1* Silicone Fastener(21.5*16.5MM Flex/Alta)
Suitable for Fitbit Alta only (not for Fitbit Blaze or other)
DO NOT plug the charging cable into a wall Charger with a current higher than 1.5A immediately, as there’s a risk of burning the bracelet.
Have Charging With RESET Function.
Troubleshooting your Fitbit Alta
If you experience one of the vital following problems, it can be fixed by restarting your tracker:
– Not syncing regardless of successful setup
– Not responding to taps
– Unresponsive regardless of being charged
– Not tracking your steps or other data
Note: Restarting your tracker reboots the device but does not delete any data.
To restart your tracker:
1. Plug your charging cable into a USB port on your computer.
2. Insert the other end into the port at the back of your Alta. Your Alta will begin charging.
3. Press the button on your charging cable three times within eight seconds, briefly pausing between presses. The button is at the end of the charging cable that may be plugged into the computer. Eight seconds after the first button press, you’ll be able to see the Fitbit logo at the display. This is your indication that the tracker restarted.
4. After you see the logo you’ll unplug Alta from the charging cable.
45 days money-back & 18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We can get you back within 24hours.
DO NOT plug the charging cable into a wall Charger with a current higher than 1.5A immediately, as there’s a risk of burning the bracelet
Compatible with: Fitbit Alta (With Reset Button + Screen Protector + Silicone Fastener)
Voltage Regulator (PTC) Inside: Prevent your Fitbit Alta from being damaged by overcurrent when Connected to USB Power Source on PC, Mac, Laptop or Notebook
Cable length: 3.3ft
Packaging included: 2*Charge Cable+6*Screen Protector+1* Silicone Fastener(21.5*16.5MM Flex/Alta)